referencia : BD115097
referencia : 7816P1.LSE
A lightweight, narrow-waisted touring ski ideal for hut trips and classic ski traverses, the Link 90 is all about lightweight backcountry performance.
- 90-mm waist for technical performance
- Semi-Rocker tip with traditional camber underfoot and a flat tail profile
- Engineered paulowina wood core
- Sidewall Damping System for reduced chatter in firm conditions
- Stainless steel tail protector with skin notch
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow / 50% hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The F12 EPF boasts not just the familiar tour features, but also tremendous
power transfer thanks to the wide EPF frames — necessary for taming the widest touring skis when the terrain gets rough and sloppy.
It also makes it easier to initiate turns in any snow conditions.
- Boot Sole Compatability : ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN Range : 4.0 – 12.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight : 80 – 250 lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski : 36 mm
- Toe System : Triple Pivot Light
- Gliding AFD : Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel : Hollow Linkage
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|L||2220||1110||305 - 365|