referencia : BD115096
For technical missions where soft-snow performance is still paramount, the Link 95 draws inspiration from both rockered powder boards and light touring skis.
- Mid-fat 95-mm waist for versatile performance
- Rocker tip and tail with traditional camber underfoot
- 3D Sandwich construction with pre-preg fiberglass, stacked sidewalls and paulownia wood core
- Sidewall Damping System for reduced chatter in firm conditions
- Stainless steel tail protector with skin notch
- Optimal use: 60% soft snow / 40% hard snow
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
As lightly as resistant!
The concept incorporates the proven design of the bindings Duke and Baron, but with a ratio of weight/performance optimized for ski touring. Featuring the all new Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage heel, the F10 TOUR is ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight:
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1950||1950||265 - 325mm|
|L||2010||2010||305 - 365mm|