referencia : BD115096
For technical missions where soft-snow performance is still paramount, the Link 95 draws inspiration from both rockered powder boards and light touring skis.
- Mid-fat 95-mm waist for versatile performance
- Rocker tip and tail with traditional camber underfoot
- 3D Sandwich construction with pre-preg fiberglass, stacked sidewalls and paulownia wood core
- Sidewall Damping System for reduced chatter in firm conditions
- Stainless steel tail protector with skin notch
- Optimal use: 60% soft snow / 40% hard snow
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The innovative Kingpin redefines the performance standard in PinTech AT binding technology.
Marker’s PinTech binding with DIN/ISO 13992:2007 certification from Germany’s prestigious TÜV testing organization, the Kingpin’s unique design and new toe and heel pieces are the culmination of years of R&D testing including over one million vertical feet on snow. Ease of use, DIN/ISO certified release function, and best of all, unbeatable power transmission while on the descent mean that you’ve never had a day in the backcountry like the ones you’ll have on the Kingpin.
- Brake width 75-100mm
- Boot Sole Compatability : ISO 9523 (AT) w/Tech Inserts
- DIN Range : 6.0 – 13.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight : 130+ lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski : 21 mm
- Toe System : Kingpin Pintech Toe
- Step-In Heel : Kingpin Heel
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|