Designed to trim excess weight on backcountry trails and alpine faces, the Black Diamond Liquid Point Shell carries all of the features you expect from a GORE-TEX hardshell with minimal bulk and lightweight materials.
Our full-featured GORE-TEX Paclite® hardshell, the Liquid Point protects against unexpected alpine tempests and features hand and chest pockets for storing small essentials and cold digits.
The adjustable hood slides cleanly over a climbing helmet, and two-way armpit zip vents allow for quick temperature regulation during stormy, high-output days.
The drawcord hem and custom-molded cuff tabs seal out intrusive moisture and cold wind when conditions get foul.
- Adjustable, climbing helmet-compatible hood
- YKK® Vislon® Flat center front zipper with DWR coating
- Single internal chest pocket
- Two-way armpit zip vents
- Zip hand pockets
- Low-profile, custom-molded cuff tabs
- Drawcord hem
- Weight: 415 g
- Materials : GORE-TEX® PacLite 2L, 75d plain-weave face with DWR finish (125 g/m2, 100% polyester)