Built for rough trails, big-mileage days and maximum comfort over the long haul, the Black Diamond Mercury 65 Backpack combines classic backpacking features with sleek, modern designs and unparalleled freedom of movement.
From a long weekend on the John Muir Trail to a lightweight week in Canyonlands, our ergoACTIV XP suspension system uses a custom, 3D pivoting hipbelt with urethane tendons, a men's-specific fit and SwingArmTM shoulder straps for increased stability and dynamic load transfer.
The pack's front zippered panel gives you full access to the inside, while multiple pockets, dividers and straps help secure and organize your gear during extended trips.
- ergoACTIV XP suspension with OpenAir™ backpanel and SwingArm shoulder straps
- Top-loading with floating top pocket, plus front zippered access
- Waterproof taping on top and bottom
- Compartment divider, side and hipbelt pockets, front and internal organizer pockets
- Retractable trekking pole/ice axe loop, sleeping pad straps, hydration compatible
- Also available as women's-specific Onyx
- Volume : 65L
- Average stock weight : 2.150g
- Materials : 400d polyester twill, 420d nylon twill
|Peso (g)||Height||Ancho (cm)|