referencia : BD115076
referencia : 7933P1.MA
A traditional touring ski equipped with a rocker in tip and in tail, this REVERT is lightweight and very efficient uphill and fun, accurate and stable at the descent. Really causal, playful and fun, it will appeal to very good skiers, uphill or downhill.
- Rocker Tip and Tail
- Formula One 3D Light Sandwich: The F1 technology , which requires three main grooves, is used for the skis with a waist of more than 90 mm. To improve the performance on hard snow, some models use a stabilizer bar at the level of the front tip in order to lock in the curves at high speed.
- construction Pre-preg Composite: Our new facilities allows us to include in our skis the cutting edge technology pre-preg. Coming from the sector of the aerospace industry, this technology allows controlling the precise amount of epoxy resin used in each ski and maximize the usefulness of the fibre in terms of resistance and rigidity. This enables us to reduce the weight while maintaining the robustness, accuracy and regularity of each ski product. This clean process, as well as the presses pre-heated by solar energy, is the reference of what should be applied to top-of-range skis today.
- Paulownia wood core in 3D: a light wood, fast growing and easily renewable. It has the resistance of the poplar and the weight of the balsa
- ABS 5mm edging
- Power Edge: our edges are the thickest for durability in freeride
- SkinLock Clip in stainless steel
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The innovative Kingpin redefines the performance standard in PinTech AT binding technology.
Marker’s PinTech binding with DIN/ISO 13992:2007 certification from Germany’s prestigious TÜV testing organization, the Kingpin’s unique design and new toe and heel pieces are the culmination of years of R&D testing including over one million vertical feet on snow. Ease of use, DIN/ISO certified release function, and best of all, unbeatable power transmission while on the descent mean that you’ve never had a day in the backcountry like the ones you’ll have on the Kingpin.
- Brake width 75-100mm
- Boot Sole Compatability : ISO 9523 (AT) w/Tech Inserts
- DIN Range : 6.0 – 13.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight : 130+ lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski : 21 mm
- Toe System : Kingpin Pintech Toe
- Step-In Heel : Kingpin Heel
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|