Equally at home in the Tetons as Chamonix, the Black Diamond Sabretooth crampon is our best all-around crampon for everything from moderate ice routes to big alpine faces.
The Sabretooth's horizontal frontpoints provide secure bite on snow, alpine ice and rock edges, while the technical secondary points create a stable platform in softer conditions with more technical precision than the Serac. Serrated sub-points grab and hold when you're rocking over your feet.
The Sabretooth's light, durable stainless steel construction won't rust, resists snow balling underfoot and is free from toxic coatings that can wear off in the mountains.
- Redesigned stainless steel construction is durable, resists snowballing and won't rust
- Versatile horizontal frontpoints and technical secondary points
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail offers precision fit
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt
- Clip version features flexible toe strap for boots without a toe welt
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
- Pro version includes narrow and regular toe bails
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|