A lightweight, 12-point crampon built for the variable, moderate terrain of classic mountaineering routes, the Black Diamond Serac crampon is available in three different configurations for maximum versatility with any type of mountain boot.
Horizontal frontpoints provide secure bite in icy steps, while the serrated secondary points add more stability than the Sabretooth in steep snow and neve. The Serac's light and durable stainless steel design won't rust, resists snow balling and is free from toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains.
- Redesigned stainless steel construction is durable, resists snowballing and won't rust
- Versatile horizontal frontpoints with classic secondary points and stable rear points
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail offers precision fit
- Pro version is for technical boots; Clip version is for mountain boots without a toe welt; Strap version is for non-technical footwear
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
- Pro version includes narrow and regular toe bails
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|