referencia : BD115081
referencia : 7716M1
A true modern classic, The Stigma evolved from a traditional touring by adding a touch of semi-rocker in tip to facilitate the curves in all conditions. It is comfortable in the rising tracks as well as in technical and tight corridors. Experienced hikers looking for an ally for their long or challenging runs.
- Rocker in tip
- Flat Sandwich : The skis built in Flat Sandwich use the lightest possible materials to alleviate the skis uphill while delivering as much pleasure as possible at the descent. In addition, our Efficient Power geometry used in our models Revert and Current provide a transmission of the energy on the entire length of the edges by reducing the amount of materials in the tip and the tail to reduce inertia.
- construction Pre-preg Composite : Our new facilities allows us to include in our skis the cutting edge technology pre-preg. Coming from the sector of the aerospace industry, this technology allows controlling the precise amount of epoxy resin used in each ski and maximize the usefulness of the fibre in terms of resistance and rigidity. This enables us to reduce the weight while maintaining the robustness, accuracy and regularity of each ski product. This clean process, as well as the presses pre-heated by solar energy, is the reference of what should be applied to top-of-range skis today.
- Paulownia wood core: a light wood, fast growing and easily renewable. It has the resistance of the poplar and the weight of the balsa
- ABS 5mm edging
- Racing Edge: fine and solid edges saving 80g per ski
- SkinLock Clip in stainless steel
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
As lightly as resistant!
The concept incorporates the proven design of the bindings Duke and Baron, but with a ratio of weight/performance optimized for ski touring. Featuring the all new Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage heel, the F10 TOUR is ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight:
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1950||1950||265 - 325mm|
|L||2010||2010||305 - 365mm|