referencia : AD5001320
The Black Pearl is the backbone of the women’s freeride line and intermediate to expert women rave about the fun this ski dishes out on a daily basis.
At 88mm with a women’s specific Flipcore, the Black Pearl is the most versatile ski in the Blizzard women’s line up. On groomers, in the trees, through bumps, and in powder, the Black Pearl performs in every type of terrain.
Its lightweight construction, early rise tip and tail, and camber underfoot make this ski a go-to for ripping female skiers and ladies looking to improve their skiing.
- Lenghts: 152-159-166-173 cm
- Sidecut: 123-88-108 mm
- Radius: 17.0 m (166 cm)
- Weight: 1.500g +/- 50g (159 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood + Ti Binding Interface
- FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Optimal pressure distribution on the edges
- Skis are extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable
- Floatation effect
- Stability at high speed
- Natural flex
- Great grip and stability
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Lite Core : Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern Freeride and All Mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the Bamboo and Isocore cores.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The WARDEN 13 MNC constitutes a completely new generation of freeski bindings. Inspired by backcountry, it is composed of an oversized platform and the same toe piece of the Tracker while being the very first one to be TUV certified to be used with the three types of sole: DIN, touring and WTR, that is to say, compatible with all the shoes of the market that respect these norms.
Resistant and precise on track, it offers a fluid and progressive power transfer.
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN value:5-13
- Height: 21 mm
- Low Profile chassis
- Construction in steel
- Progressive Transfer ferrules
- Toe piece with base in U
- Oversize platform
- Flex heel Interface
- Pedal - SCP runner
- DIN value: 4 to 13
- Freeski brakes
- Senior Norm
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.