referencia : 111612
The Black Pearl is the backbone of the women’s freeride line and intermediate to expert women rave about the fun this ski dishes out on a daily basis.
At 88mm with a women’s specific Flipcore, the Black Pearl is the most versatile ski in the Blizzard women’s line up. On groomers, in the trees, through bumps, and in powder, the Black Pearl performs in every type of terrain.
Its lightweight construction, early rise tip and tail, and camber underfoot make this ski a go-to for ripping female skiers and ladies looking to improve their skiing.
- Lenghts: 152-159-166-173 cm
- Sidecut: 123-88-108 mm
- Radius: 17.0 m (166 cm)
- Weight: 1.500g +/- 50g (159 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood + Ti Binding Interface
- FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Optimal pressure distribution on the edges
- Skis are extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable
- Floatation effect
- Stability at high speed
- Natural flex
- Great grip and stability
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Lite Core : Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern Freeride and All Mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the Bamboo and Isocore cores.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The all-new ski touring bindings TYROLIA AAAmbition 12 are the ideal companion for all the followers of ski touring.
This model combines all the high performance properties of the alpine skiing bindings and the cross-country ski bindings, thus opening the access to each corner of the mountain for you.
NOTE: BINDING DELIVERED WITHOUT STOP SKI!
Available stop skis:
85mm (reference 163003)
95mm (reference 163016)
105mm (reference 163004)
- Sole length 260 - 350mm
- Unit weight: 935gr
- Tilt angle adjustable up to 90°: the ergonomic pivot installed directly under the point of the ski boot allows a perfect power transfer and retain your strength while walking
- Telescopic tube : The unique light-weight telescopic tube offers an easy and quick adjustment option for different boot sole lengths. It is therefore possible to cover the entire range of different sole lengths – from 260mm up to 350mm with the same model of binding.
The adjustable telescopic tube allows compact mounting for a perfect positioning of the binding on your skis while avoiding mid-point deviation.
- AT Climbing aid : The newly designed climbing aid is positioned as close as possible to the Alpine Touring (AT) Heel. This provides better walking balance and effortless climbing in all situations. The low stand height of 38mm improves stability and offers a confident stance. With four different positions (0°, 5°, 10° or 15°) it is possible to adapt for different terrains without stepping out of the binding. To adjust the AAAmbition climbing aid simply use your ski pole to optimise the walk position or to lock the binding for your next descent.
- Freeflex : The TYROLIA approved Freeflex System, offers natural dynamics for excellent downhill performance and a supreme ski touring experience.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.