referencia : 8A611700
referencia : FCEA012
The BLACKPEARLski, lightweight, ultra versatile and performing, will be the joy of any female freeride / all-terrain skier. It allows you to venture everywhere and to enjoy yourself in all types of snow.
This high end technology ski was designed to provide the very best in versatility The "Flip Core" gives the ski a natural rocker shape for improved control and performance in soft snow. In the meantime, the cambered centre gives greater stability on compact snow, so that it is comfortable under all circumstances.
With "Lite Core", priority is given to lightness which combines high resistance with compression and high alternate flex with a low weight.
A ski doesn't have to be heavy to be efficient. The mountain becomes your playground.
- Construction: Compound sandwich
- ISO wooden core: Poplar-bamboo
- Titanium layer
- Sidewall: The sidewalls are incorporated on the inside of the ski for better transmission of lateral movement and for a sustained pressure along the full length of the ski.- This technology improves the performance and control, especially in carving.
- Flip Core: A revolutionary new production process whereby the wood core is flipped over with the convex side underneath to give the ski a natural rocker shape. This construction offers a level of stability and a distribution of pressure which has never been seen in a ski rocker.
- Rocker Camber Rocker: A rocker with a tip and tail linked to a central camber. This configuration allows you to float in the powder and to keep control in compact snow.
- Lite Core: Incorporates bamboo and Isocore, a stiff material composed of solid foam reinforced with continuous filament glass fibre, which combines high resistance with compression and a high capacity for alternate flex with lightness of weight. Ideal for sandwich constructions.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The all-new SPX 12 DUAL B90 is a high-performance Dual Standard alpine ski binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range and 90mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR "Walk to Ride" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new SPX DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance.
The SPX heelpiece combined with LOOK's reinforced Full Action toe delivers the industry’s strongest coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission, precision, and control. Featuring the longest elastic travel on the market, the SPX DUAL also provides superior shock absorption, reducing unwanted pre-release for dependable, trustworthy alpine performance.
Rec. Ski Width: 80-90mm
Compatible with traditional Alpine and “WTR” Rocker Soles (ISO 9462), DUAL WTR bindings are the only Dual Standard binding to offer quick, easy boot type selection between standards while retaining a consistent, natural ramp angle. DUAL WTR bindings offer compatibililty with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or WTR "Walk to Ride" Rocker Soles (ISO 9523).
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.