referencia : 8A409400
referencia : 7816N1.B
The BLACK PEARL W belongs to the Women range. It is a Freeride All Mountain ski specifically adapted to amateur powder snow female skiers. Thanks to its clever new construction, it offers the ideal balance between flotation, speed, stability and resistance. Thanks to its flotation, it manages fresh snow just as well as hard snow thanks to its adapted intermediate size (88 mm at waist level).
Is versatility surely is its biggest asset. Moreover, its construction saves your energy as much as possible so you can ride even more.
To virgin slope lovers who want go explore away from the pistes.
- LIP CORE construction
- Tip & Tail Rocker: rocker at tip and tail level / traditional camber under feet
- Sidewall: better energy transmission / increased strength / increased rigidity in torsion
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood + Ti Binding Interface
- Light Weight technology: the BAMBOO ISO CORE construction was used to reduce the ski's weight. It will save your energy going uphill and ensure your stability going downhill.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The MARKER F12 TOUR EPF is a manoeuvrable and reliable ski-touring binding designed for the skier looking for performance both uphill and downhill.
This super-robust binding allows quick turns on steep descents, which makes it perfect for those who want more power in difficult terrain. Thanks to the resistance of the EPF frame, you can control the wider touring skis on any terrain. The improved power transfer makes it easy to control energy in all snow conditions.
If you want easy access in touring mode to the best corridors and then be able to rush at the descent by taking advantage of the flotation of your fat skis, then the F12 TOUR EPF is what you need!
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 12
- Standing height without ski: 36mm
- EPF - Extended Power frame: The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent, the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in better-balanced and easier kick turns
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece : The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Hollow Linkage heelpiece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- Weight of the pair: 2150g in S and 2180g in L
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.