referencia : 8A511200
Want to see what the Bonafide hype is all about? Snap a couple of turns on the renowned ski to feel what has every ski tester raving.
This do-everything ski includes a 98mm waist, new Carbon Flipcore, a rocker-camber-rocker profile, and two sheets of metal.
TThe Bonafide is the most versatile ski in Blizzard’s Freeride lineup. You can spend almost everyday next winter on the Bonafide and you won’t regret it.
- Lenghts: 166-173-180-187 cm
- Sidecut: 133-98-118 mm
- Radius: 21.0 m (180 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Beech Woodcore, Double Ti + Ti Binding Interface
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Carbon Flipcore : Flipcore Technology revolutionized the perception of what a rockered ski could do. Carbon Flipcore is the evolution of this revolutionary process and sets a new standard for performance in Freeride skis.
By integrating bi-directional carbon fiber into the rockered areas of the tip and tail, we were able to further increase the stability and predictability of our Freeride skis. The rockered sections feel calm and are less prone to vibration. The carbon fiber material in the tip and tail also reduces the swing weight which makes the skis easier to maneuver. From deep pow and skied up crud - to firm groomers and chalky bumps, Carbon Flipcore gives you the feeling that you’re even more connected to the snow than ever before.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The TRACKER 13 MNC is a binding specially developed to accompany the lightweight freerando skiers or women.
Little sister of the famous Tracker 16, it offers the same advantages as the low profile and wide platform to allow a more performing control and transfer while remaining accessible due to its DIN adjustment from 5 to 13.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
- DIN value:5-13
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
|S||2 900||265 - 320 mm|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.