referencia : 8A511200
referencia : 7424O1.MAB
Want to see what the Bonafide hype is all about? Snap a couple of turns on the renowned ski to feel what has every ski tester raving.
This do-everything ski includes a 98mm waist, new Carbon Flipcore, a rocker-camber-rocker profile, and two sheets of metal.
TThe Bonafide is the most versatile ski in Blizzard’s Freeride lineup. You can spend almost everyday next winter on the Bonafide and you won’t regret it.
- Lenghts: 166-173-180-187 cm
- Sidecut: 133-98-118 mm
- Radius: 21.0 m (180 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Beech Woodcore, Double Ti + Ti Binding Interface
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Carbon Flipcore : Flipcore Technology revolutionized the perception of what a rockered ski could do. Carbon Flipcore is the evolution of this revolutionary process and sets a new standard for performance in Freeride skis.
By integrating bi-directional carbon fiber into the rockered areas of the tip and tail, we were able to further increase the stability and predictability of our Freeride skis. The rockered sections feel calm and are less prone to vibration. The carbon fiber material in the tip and tail also reduces the swing weight which makes the skis easier to maneuver. From deep pow and skied up crud - to firm groomers and chalky bumps, Carbon Flipcore gives you the feeling that you’re even more connected to the snow than ever before.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.