referencia : AD5001414
The BONAFIDE belongs to the Freeride All Mountain range. This ski was clearly designed to go big in freeride mode. It is slightly narrower than Bodacious and Cochise models with its 98 mm waist. It features the same construction for an equal level of performance.
It is resistant, very stable and maneuverable. It offers control in large curves and on powder snow.
It is fast and comfortable thanks to its very good shock absorption qualities. Its Flip Core construction gives it a natural rocker shape. In combination with its tip-and-tail rocker with traditional camber at the center of the ski, it provides exceptional flotation and maneuverability on deep snow.
It is the ultimate all mountain freeride ski for those who want only the best in all situations.
- LIP CORE construction
- Tip & Tail Rocker: rocker at tip and tail level / traditional camber under feet
- Sidewall: better energy transmission / increased strength / increased rigidity in torsion
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Poplar-Bamboo-Paulownia-Wood, Double Ti + Ti Binding Interface
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The TRACKER 13 MNC is a binding specially developed to accompany the lightweight freerando skiers or women.
Little sister of the famous Tracker 16, it offers the same advantages as the low profile and wide platform to allow a more performing control and transfer while remaining accessible due to its DIN adjustment from 5 to 13.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
- DIN value:5-13
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
|Peso (g)||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.