referencia : AD5001320
The Brahma is the go-to ski on days when cold temps and dry spells make for firm snow conditions.
At 88mm underfoot, the Brahma is a narrower version of the award-winning Bonafide, and it makes those tooth-rattling hard-snow days fun.
Roll them over on groomers thanks to Brahma's camber underfoot bookended by rocker in the tip and tail. Have fun carving turns on ice, blasting through crud or floating on fresh because of Flipcore technology.
You'll be linking turns on this quick, responsive ski all season.
- Lenghts: 166-173-180-187 cm
- Sidecut: 125-88-110 mm
- Radius: 19.0 m (180 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Beech Woodcore, Double Ti + Ti Binding Interface
- FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Optimal pressure distribution on the edges
- Skis are extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable
- Floatation effect
- Stability at high speed
- Natural flex
- Great grip and stability
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The WARDEN 13 MNC constitutes a completely new generation of freeski bindings. Inspired by backcountry, it is composed of an oversized platform and the same toe piece of the Tracker while being the very first one to be TUV certified to be used with the three types of sole: DIN, touring and WTR, that is to say, compatible with all the shoes of the market that respect these norms.
Resistant and precise on track, it offers a fluid and progressive power transfer.
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN value:5-13
- Height: 21 mm
- Low Profile chassis
- Construction in steel
- Progressive Transfer ferrules
- Toe piece with base in U
- Oversize platform
- Flex heel Interface
- Pedal - SCP runner
- DIN value: 4 to 13
- Freeski brakes
- Senior Norm
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.