referencia : RCEA014
The Brahma is the go-to ski on days when cold temps and dry spells make for firm snow conditions.
At 88mm underfoot, the Brahma is a narrower version of the award-winning Bonafide, and it makes those tooth-rattling hard-snow days fun.
Roll them over on groomers thanks to Brahma's camber underfoot bookended by rocker in the tip and tail. Have fun carving turns on ice, blasting through crud or floating on fresh because of Flipcore technology.
You'll be linking turns on this quick, responsive ski all season.
- Lenghts: 166-173-180-187 cm
- Sidecut: 125-88-110 mm
- Radius: 19.0 m (180 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Beech Woodcore, Double Ti + Ti Binding Interface
- FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Optimal pressure distribution on the edges
- Skis are extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable
- Floatation effect
- Stability at high speed
- Natural flex
- Great grip and stability
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The all-new AXIAL³ 120 DUAL B120 is a high-performance Dual Standard alpine ski binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range and 120mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR ""Walk to Ride"" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new Axial³ DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance.
The Axial³ heelpiece and reinforced Full Action toe delivers the industry’s strongest coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission, precision, and control.
Featuring the longest elastic travel on the market, the Axial³ DUAL also provides superior shock absorption, reducing unwanted pre-release for dependable, trustworthy alpine performance.
- ROSSIGNOL introduces the all-new DUAL WTR bindings. The industry’s first alpine bindings to offer quick, easy boot type selection for use with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or “WTR” Rocker Soles (ISO 9523). ROSSIGNOL's Dual Standard Concept is the industry’s most versatile and performance-oriented platform to address the new emerging standard in boot soles – WTR or “Walk to Ride”, and features quick, easy boot type selection while retaining a consistent natural ramp angle between standards.
Available on select FKS and AXIAL³ bindings.
- TÜV SÜD certifies that our products and industrial assembly techniques comply with international ISO standards.
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.