referencia : 8A511400
referencia : 325651
The Brahma is the go-to ski on days when cold temps and dry spells make for firm snow conditions.
At 88mm underfoot, the Brahma is a narrower version of the award-winning Bonafide, and it makes those tooth-rattling hard-snow days fun.
Roll them over on groomers thanks to Brahma's camber underfoot bookended by rocker in the tip and tail. Have fun carving turns on ice, blasting through crud or floating on fresh because of Flipcore technology.
You'll be linking turns on this quick, responsive ski all season.
- Lenghts: 166-173-180-187 cm
- Sidecut: 125-88-110 mm
- Radius: 19.0 m (180 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Beech Woodcore, Double Ti + Ti Binding Interface
- FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Optimal pressure distribution on the edges
- Skis are extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable
- Floatation effect
- Stability at high speed
- Natural flex
- Great grip and stability
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
In 2013, Salomon introduced its first hiking/approach bindings: the GUARDIAN 16. Developed with the advice of the riders of the freeski team, they combine the proven performance in the field of the descent with the revolutionary technology Hike & Ride. Well performing both downhill and uphill in the approach walks, it offers new possibilities for freeskiers.
Lower (low profile chassis), wider (increased transmission) and more convenient (Hike & Ride system), it enjoys the best technologies. Its frontal toe piece is flat and articulated in 90° to provide optimum performance uphill, its rigidity is reinforced to improve the lateral transmission of power, its DIN values are adapted to almost all skiers, its base is simplified to avoid the accumulation of snow in uphill mode...
Nothing to complain about, revolutionary bindings about which everybody is going to talk!
- Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- Automatic adjustment of wings
- Height adjustment
- Oversized plate, width 80 mm
- Low profile chassis
- Ride & Hike System
- Pedal XL (65)
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- DIN value: 7 - 16
- Sizes : S / L
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.