referencia : 8A513600
referencia : 353685
Nimble, lively, responsive, and stable, the Cheyenne is the narrower sister of the Black Pearl. With a 78mm waist, the Cheyenne is quick edge-to-edge and easy to ski, making it the groomer skiing girl's ski of choice.
It features women’s Flipcore with early rise in the tip and tail and camber underfoot, making the Cheyenne quick turning and forgiving off trail with a little more hard snow bias than the Black Pearl.
The intermediate female skier will love the Cheyenne for its quickness and ease of turning, progressive off trail performance and versatility in variable snow conditions.
- Lenghts: 151-156-163-170 cm
- Sidecut: 115-78-100 mm
- Radius: 16.0 m (163 cm)
- Weight: 1.350g +/- 50g (156 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood + Ti Binding Interface
- Flipcore : FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Optimal pressure distribution on the edges
- Skis are extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable
- Floatation effect
- Stability at high speed
- Natural flex
- Great grip and stability
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Lite Core : Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern Freeride and All Mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the Bamboo and Isocore cores.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 13 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 4 to 13
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.