The CHEYENNE W belongs to the Women scale. It is a Freeride All Mountain ski specifically adapted to amateur female skiers who like all terrains. Thanks to its clever new construction, it offers the ideal balance between flotation, speed, stability and resistance. Thanks to its flotation, it manages fresh snow just as well as hard snow thanks to its adapted intermediate size (78 mm at waist level).
Is versatility surely is its biggest asset. Moreover, its construction saves your energy as much as possible so you can ride even more.
To versatile female skiers who want to explore and achieve new accomplishments on the whole skiing area.
- LIP CORE construction
- Tip & Tail Rocker: rocker at tip and tail level / traditional camber under feet
- Sidewall: better energy transmission / increased strength / increased rigidity in torsion
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood + Ti Binding Interface
- Light Weight technology: the BAMBOO ISO CORE construction was used to reduce the ski's weight. It will save your energy going uphill and ensure your stability going downhill.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)|
Belonging to the Free Touring range "à la carte", the XM 13 are bindings specially designed for skiers followers of freerando.
Compatible with the shoes and "WTR" (with walking sole), it provides equivalent skiability as classic bindings while being able to transform into a touring binding uphill.
This is thanks to its reduced height (26 mm), its expanded wheelbase and its very high stiffness.In addition, its ergonomics and simplicity make the simplest bindings and the safest to handle to switch between ascending and descending modes.
NOTE: the ski stop C100 and C130 are available separately.
- DIN value:5-13
- Width of brake: 115 mm (100 and 130 mm available separately)
- Length adjustment heel: 55 mm
- Height : 26 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.