referencia : 7524N1.GBA
The CHEYENNE W belongs to the Women scale. It is a Freeride All Mountain ski specifically adapted to amateur female skiers who like all terrains. Thanks to its clever new construction, it offers the ideal balance between flotation, speed, stability and resistance. Thanks to its flotation, it manages fresh snow just as well as hard snow thanks to its adapted intermediate size (78 mm at waist level).
Is versatility surely is its biggest asset. Moreover, its construction saves your energy as much as possible so you can ride even more.
To versatile female skiers who want to explore and achieve new accomplishments on the whole skiing area.
- LIP CORE construction
- Tip & Tail Rocker: rocker at tip and tail level / traditional camber under feet
- Sidewall: better energy transmission / increased strength / increased rigidity in torsion
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood + Ti Binding Interface
- Light Weight technology: the BAMBOO ISO CORE construction was used to reduce the ski's weight. It will save your energy going uphill and ensure your stability going downhill.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.