referencia : 8A409600
referencia : RCDA050
The CHEYENNE W belongs to the Women scale. It is a Freeride All Mountain ski specifically adapted to amateur female skiers who like all terrains. Thanks to its clever new construction, it offers the ideal balance between flotation, speed, stability and resistance. Thanks to its flotation, it manages fresh snow just as well as hard snow thanks to its adapted intermediate size (78 mm at waist level).
Is versatility surely is its biggest asset. Moreover, its construction saves your energy as much as possible so you can ride even more.
To versatile female skiers who want to explore and achieve new accomplishments on the whole skiing area.
- LIP CORE construction
- Tip & Tail Rocker: rocker at tip and tail level / traditional camber under feet
- Sidewall: better energy transmission / increased strength / increased rigidity in torsion
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood + Ti Binding Interface
- Light Weight technology: the BAMBOO ISO CORE construction was used to reduce the ski's weight. It will save your energy going uphill and ensure your stability going downhill.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)|
Specially designed to meet the needs of women skiers, the SAPHIR 110 has the best components for performance and comfort: a Dual Action II toe piece allowing the multidirectional trigger and Axium heelpiece offering excellent comfort of use. It is mounted on the XELIUM binding system that combines excellent performance and unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool. In addition, its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a traditional binding system.
- Manufacturer's weight : 1130 g
- DIN value: 3.5/11
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Axitec3
- BM2 toe piece:
- Heel piece: XP3
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: 2P L / 70-85 mm
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.