referencia : 8A409600
referencia : RCCA050
The CHEYENNE W belongs to the Women scale. It is a Freeride All Mountain ski specifically adapted to amateur female skiers who like all terrains. Thanks to its clever new construction, it offers the ideal balance between flotation, speed, stability and resistance. Thanks to its flotation, it manages fresh snow just as well as hard snow thanks to its adapted intermediate size (78 mm at waist level).
Is versatility surely is its biggest asset. Moreover, its construction saves your energy as much as possible so you can ride even more.
To versatile female skiers who want to explore and achieve new accomplishments on the whole skiing area.
- LIP CORE construction
- Tip & Tail Rocker: rocker at tip and tail level / traditional camber under feet
- Sidewall: better energy transmission / increased strength / increased rigidity in torsion
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood + Ti Binding Interface
- Light Weight technology: the BAMBOO ISO CORE construction was used to reduce the ski's weight. It will save your energy going uphill and ensure your stability going downhill.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)|
The Saphir 110 L are light and top-of-the-range women's bindings equipped with a brake of 100 mm ideally suited for wide skis. The Dual Action reinforced stop offers a multi directional trigger at 180° assisted by a vertical and horizontal race spring which ensures excellent cushioning of shocks and reduces the risk of erratic detaching.
Light, its heel piece is designed for easy fitting. The increased length of the jaws allows you to detach it without effort. Easy to use, with an adjustment range from 3.5 to 11 DIN, it is ideal for all-mountain skiers (with skis of 90 mm maximum width).
- DIN value: 3.5/11
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Teflon
- Heel piece: BM2
- Heel piece: XP3 Eco
- Height: 20 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: 3P L 80-90 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: 3P 45 mm
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.