referencia : 8A511000
referencia : 353683
Blizzard is waging a war against floppy skis, and the Cochise is leading the charge with Carbon Flipcore as its main weapon.
With a new shape featuring a slight taper in the tip and tail you can knife GS turns, burrow into powder, and throw them sideways to slough speed—the Cochise responds in all conditions and handles all turn shapes.
At 108 underfoot with a rocker-camber-rocker design, The Cochise does everything from floating in soft snow, crushing crud, lacing chalk to ripping groomers.
- Lenghts: 171-178-185-192 cm
- Sidecut: 136-108-122 mm
- Radius: 27.0 m (185 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Beech Woodcore, Double Ti
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Carbon Flipcore : Flipcore Technology revolutionized the perception of what a rockered ski could do. Carbon Flipcore is the evolution of this revolutionary process and sets a new standard for performance in Freeride skis.
By integrating bi-directional carbon fiber into the rockered areas of the tip and tail, we were able to further increase the stability and predictability of our Freeride skis. The rockered sections feel calm and are less prone to vibration. The carbon fiber material in the tip and tail also reduces the swing weight which makes the skis easier to maneuver. From deep pow and skied up crud - to firm groomers and chalky bumps, Carbon Flipcore gives you the feeling that you’re even more connected to the snow than ever before.
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 16 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 7 to 16
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.