They might be little and they might be learning how to ski, but your kids still deserve equipment that made specifically for them. Right?
Now, your entire family can spend a day arcing turns and having fun together, because the Power IQ Jr is made specifically for little ones looking to ski like mom and dad.
The sandwich construction and the IQ System, which allows the ski to flex easier, means they'll have world-class performance on groomed snow.
Your little one will be carving turns and doing circles around you in no time, and having more fun than ever, when skiing on the Cochise IQ Jr.
- Lenghts: 70-80-90-100-110-120-130 cm
- Sidecut: 105-68-93 mm
- Radius: 7.0 m (110 cm)
- Binding: IQ 4.5
- Construction: Composite IQ
Dura-Tec : Each individual detail has been designed to maximize the skis’ strength and durability.
- Aluminium tip protectors.
- Top Foil 20% thicker than the market standard with a texturized surface. This material protects the ski from scratches and knocks.
- Shorter IQ track so it can’t be damaged by impact with the edges.
- Maximum radius on upper edge to prevent scratches and chipping.
- New tail protector design: 75% stronger in impact test.
- Full Camber : The full camber ski profile guarantees perfect pressure distribution from tip to tail, maximizing edge grip throughout the arc of the turn.
- IQ Junior is the ultimate junior ski technology. Many young skiers have trouble flexing their skis because the bindings screwed onto the skis create a flat, stiff spot, making it hard to find the right line when preparing for a turn. The IQ system, with its track system, lets the binding slide inside the ski without the need for screws, maintaining an incredibly well-balanced flex to make it easy to set up the next turn while offering great grip on hard-packed snow.
- Demo Read Test & Buy : The design details of the ski (construction, top foil, tip and tail protection) have been chosen to provide the longest possible life cycle, while the boot plate and binding are designed to allow ease of-use and simple adjustment to different boot sizes. Skis with these characteristics are ideal for Test&Buy marketing and Rental.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.