referencia : 8A411800
referencia : 7224O1.MAB
Your young, ripping skier has progressed past rental equipment; he/she is arcing turns and is always on the lookout for a rock to jump off or an untouched patch of snow to slide through.
And, as your kid progresses in their skiing, they need a ski that is made just for their new playful approach. The Cochise Jr. features Flipcore, a light woodcore, durable vertical sidewalls, rockered tip and tail, and camber underfoot.
All these ingredients create a ski that makes skiing fun. Waist sizes scale up with the larger lengths making this the perfect option for ripping kids.
Parents and coaches have been asking for equipment made for a true junior freerider, and we have answered with the Cochise Jr.
- Lenghts: 140-150-160 cm
- Sidecut: 125-95-111 mm
- Radius: 15.0 m (150 cm)
- Weight: 1.290g +/- 50g (150 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Beech Woodcore
Dura-Tec : Each individual detail has been designed to maximize the skis’ strength and durability.
- Aluminium tip protectors.
- Top Foil 20% thicker than the market standard with a texturized surface. This material protects the ski from scratches and knocks.
- Shorter IQ track so it can’t be damaged by impact with the edges.
- Maximum radius on upper edge to prevent scratches and chipping.
- New tail protector design: 75% stronger in impact test.
- The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Lite Core : Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern Freeride and All Mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the Bamboo and Isocore cores.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The FREE TEN is a binding designed for improving young practitioners of freestyle / freeride.
This model benefits from the MARKER manufacturing quality guaranteeing performance and durability. The modern design of the FREE TEN will perfectly match with your favourite skis.
This MARKER bin7 will give you very good safety at an affordable price!
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 10
- Standing height without ski: 23mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-in Compact heel piece: A gem of efficiency. Benefiting from the usually excellent MARKER properties and a perfect combination between quality design, lightness and exceptional features. This heelpiece technology is thus ideal for the beginner and the occasional skier, because, in this area, the trigger safety and a convincing quality/price ratio constitute a major asset.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1434g (with brakes in 85) and 1440g (with brakes in 100)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.