referencia : 8A411800
referencia : RC1A051
Your young, ripping skier has progressed past rental equipment; he/she is arcing turns and is always on the lookout for a rock to jump off or an untouched patch of snow to slide through.
And, as your kid progresses in their skiing, they need a ski that is made just for their new playful approach. The Cochise Jr. features Flipcore, a light woodcore, durable vertical sidewalls, rockered tip and tail, and camber underfoot.
All these ingredients create a ski that makes skiing fun. Waist sizes scale up with the larger lengths making this the perfect option for ripping kids.
Parents and coaches have been asking for equipment made for a true junior freerider, and we have answered with the Cochise Jr.
- Lenghts: 140-150-160 cm
- Sidecut: 125-95-111 mm
- Radius: 15.0 m (150 cm)
- Weight: 1.290g +/- 50g (150 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Beech Woodcore
Dura-Tec : Each individual detail has been designed to maximize the skis’ strength and durability.
- Aluminium tip protectors.
- Top Foil 20% thicker than the market standard with a texturized surface. This material protects the ski from scratches and knocks.
- Shorter IQ track so it can’t be damaged by impact with the edges.
- Maximum radius on upper edge to prevent scratches and chipping.
- New tail protector design: 75% stronger in impact test.
- The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Lite Core : Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern Freeride and All Mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the Bamboo and Isocore cores.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The AXIUM JR 70 binding is a lightweight and reassuring children's model that is screwed directly into the skiing.
It is intended for young freeskier girls looking for a powerful and stylish bindings very close to the adult models while being adapted to the small sizes. It is composed of a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and an Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use.
The key words when talking about Axium JR 70 are safety, lightness, style and performance, what else could you ask for?
- DIN adjustment: 2 to 7
Dual Action II toe piece
Axium heel piece
- Dimension adjustment 45mm
- Stop skis: 100 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.