The DISCOVERY ski belongs to the Tour scale. It was designed to offer the best innovation and technical performance for ski tourers who want only the best.
It matches the new Freetouring criteria: it offers the ideal balance between flotation, speed, stability and resistance.
Thanks to its flotation and its construction, it manages fresh snow as well as hard snow.
Moreover, its light construction makes it just as efficient and pleasant going uphill and limits your fatigue.
To virgin slope lovers who want go explore away from the pistes.
- LIP CORE construction
- Tip & Tail Rocker: rocker at tip and tail level / traditional camber under feet
- Sidewall: better energy transmission / increased strength / increased rigidity in torsion
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Poplar-Beech-ISO-Wood, Quadrax + Ti Binding Interface
- Light Weight technology: the BAMBOO ISO CORE construction was used to reduce the ski's weight. It will save your energy going uphill and ensure your stability going downhill.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Designed with the best materials, the ALTI 12 is a high performance binding specially developed for the ski touring and the ski mountaineering. Combining the lightness (670 gr the pair) required to climb, with the robustness and the accuracy needed to take advantage of the descent, its components are manufactured in digital control in alloy of aluminium and steels used in aeronautics. Adapted to the high mountain, its ergonomic design allows you to change the heel lifter with the pole or by hand. Similarly, the lever of the toe piece is easy to manipulate, even with gloves. This ski touring binding is intended for the most powerful and demanding skiers.
- Touring Norm: ultra light bindings for skiing mountaineering or ski touring. Compatible only with ski boots for hiking.
- Open Binding: bindings with screw that can be mounted on all walking "flat" skis.
- Light Weight: lighter bindings so that the material will be forgotten in favour of the pleasure of skiing with no compromise on the safety of the skier.
- DIN value: 5.5 – 12
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Adjustment of length: Heel 30 mm
- Unit weight: 350 Gr (with strap)
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.