Pop off pillows and get creative in natural terrain features with the Gunsmoke, a playful freeride ski that has had Blizzard’s professional athletes and everyday skiers stoked since it was introduced to the masses.
A 114mm waist, Twin Tip profile, powder specific rocker, and Flipcore construction will have you looking at powder skiing from a totally different perspective.
This skis' technology creates an all-around weapon that makes powder skiing effortless and fun, while still giving you that classic Blizzard stability when soft snow gets hammered.
Just ask former Freeride World Tour Champion Loic Collumb-Patton what he thinks about his favorite ski, the Gunsmoke…
- Lenghts: 179-186-193 cm
- Sidecut: 140-114-130 mm
- Radius: 22.0 m (186 cm)
- Weight: 2.290g +/- 50g (186 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall ; Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood + Ti Binding Interface
- FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Optimal pressure distribution on the edges
- Skis are extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable
- Floatation effect
- Stability at high speed
- Natural flex
- Great grip and stability
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages: - Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Lite Core : Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern Freeride and All Mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the Bamboo and Isocore cores.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.