The KABOOKIE is a modern ski touring ski belonging to the Freeride Lite range. It combines the fun of downhill and uphill in one single pair of skis.
It matches the new Freetouring criteria: it offers the ideal balance between flotation, speed, stability and resistance. Thanks to its flotation, it manages fresh snow as well as hard snow.
Its biggest asset is its versatility. It is also accessible for a majority of skiers. Moreover, its light construction makes it just as efficient going uphill and limits your fatigue.
To virgin slope lovers who want go explore away from the pistes.
- LIP CORE construction
- Tip & Tail Rocker: rocker at tip and tail level / traditional camber under feet
- Sidewall: better energy transmission / increased strength / increased rigidity in torsion
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood + Ti Binding Interface
- Light Weight technology: the BAMBOO ISO CORE construction was used to reduce the ski's weight. It will save your energy going uphill and ensure your stability going downhill.
Marvellously complementing the Backcountry Touring collection, the all-new TRACKER 16 is a binding specially developed to accompany the ski touring freeriders in search of new virgin slopes.
Very efficient in descent thanks to its ultra-wide base and its low profile chassis making it responsive and stable, it has innovative Hike & Ride technology to go even more easily from the uphill position to downhill.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
- Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- A low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- Flat front toe piece: Each conversion can be controlled easily through a possible rotation of 90 degrees of the binding
- Self-cleaning base plate : Climbs effortlessly without snow accumulation
- Hike & Ride Switch: you go from the configuration Ride (raise) to the configuration Hike (descent) with a simple push of your ski pole.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.