referencia : 8A408200
referencia : AD5001320
The KABOOKIE is a modern ski touring ski belonging to the Freeride Lite range. It combines the fun of downhill and uphill in one single pair of skis.
It matches the new Freetouring criteria: it offers the ideal balance between flotation, speed, stability and resistance. Thanks to its flotation, it manages fresh snow as well as hard snow.
Its biggest asset is its versatility. It is also accessible for a majority of skiers. Moreover, its light construction makes it just as efficient going uphill and limits your fatigue.
To virgin slope lovers who want go explore away from the pistes.
- LIP CORE construction
- Tip & Tail Rocker: rocker at tip and tail level / traditional camber under feet
- Sidewall: better energy transmission / increased strength / increased rigidity in torsion
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood + Ti Binding Interface
- Light Weight technology: the BAMBOO ISO CORE construction was used to reduce the ski's weight. It will save your energy going uphill and ensure your stability going downhill.
The WARDEN 13 MNC constitutes a completely new generation of freeski bindings. Inspired by backcountry, it is composed of an oversized platform and the same toe piece of the Tracker while being the very first one to be TUV certified to be used with the three types of sole: DIN, touring and WTR, that is to say, compatible with all the shoes of the market that respect these norms.
Resistant and precise on track, it offers a fluid and progressive power transfer.
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN value:5-13
- Height: 21 mm
- Low Profile chassis
- Construction in steel
- Progressive Transfer ferrules
- Toe piece with base in U
- Oversize platform
- Flex heel Interface
- Pedal - SCP runner
- DIN value: 4 to 13
- Freeski brakes
- Senior Norm
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.