The narrowest of Blizzard's Freeride All-Mountain line, the Latigo is a 78mm ski that bridges the gap between race-inspired technology and a freeride feel.
Lightning quick from edge-to-edge and effortless in the bumps, the Latigo is a frontside go-to for skiers lapping the chairlift at their home resort.
Camber underfoot, rocker in the tip and tail, and Flipcore technology make for an energetic, lively, and nimble ride.
- Lenghts: 163-170-177-184 cm
- Sidecut: 115-78-102 mm
- Radius: 18.0 m (177 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall ; Poplar-Beech Woodcore, Double Ti + Ti Binding Interface
- FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Optimal pressure distribution on the edges
- Skis are extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable
- Floatation effect
- Stability at high speed
- Natural flex
- Great grip and stability
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker :
Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The all-new SPX 12 DUAL B90 is a high-performance Dual Standard alpine ski binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range and 90mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR "Walk to Ride" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new SPX DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance.
The SPX heelpiece combined with LOOK's reinforced Full Action toe delivers the industry’s strongest coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission, precision, and control. Featuring the longest elastic travel on the market, the SPX DUAL also provides superior shock absorption, reducing unwanted pre-release for dependable, trustworthy alpine performance.
Rec. Ski Width: 80-90mm
Compatible with traditional Alpine and “WTR” Rocker Soles (ISO 9462), DUAL WTR bindings are the only Dual Standard binding to offer quick, easy boot type selection between standards while retaining a consistent, natural ramp angle. DUAL WTR bindings offer compatibililty with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or WTR "Walk to Ride" Rocker Soles (ISO 9523).
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.