The narrowest of Blizzard's Freeride All-Mountain line, the Latigo is a 78mm ski that bridges the gap between race-inspired technology and a freeride feel.
Lightning quick from edge-to-edge and effortless in the bumps, the Latigo is a frontside go-to for skiers lapping the chairlift at their home resort.
Camber underfoot, rocker in the tip and tail, and Flipcore technology make for an energetic, lively, and nimble ride.
- Lenghts: 163-170-177-184 cm
- Sidecut: 115-78-102 mm
- Radius: 18.0 m (177 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall ; Poplar-Beech Woodcore, Double Ti + Ti Binding Interface
- FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Optimal pressure distribution on the edges
- Skis are extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable
- Floatation effect
- Stability at high speed
- Natural flex
- Great grip and stability
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker :
Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Designed for Piste and All-Mountain skiing, the Z10 is a high performance binding.
Benefiting from many technical strengths as the automatic adjustment of its wings, its removable brake and its effective lateral transmission, it offers control and responsiveness sharpened to enable skiers to exceed their limits.
The Z concept combines a SCP pedal to the oversize wings for excellent lateral transmission.
- Accurate transmission
- Automatic adjustment of wings
- Pedal - SCP runner
- High lateral transmission
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Adult standards
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.