If you're searching for a ski that bundles high performance with an easy-to-palate price tag, the Power X7 is your go-to.
Like an affordable sports car, you will be shocked at how hard you can push this ski with it responding. It’s extremely quick edge-to-edge and a lot of fun in quick, active turns on firm snow.
What's the trick? The Power X7's formula includes a 77mm waist, the Blizzard IQ System, vertical sidewalls and 3 Matrix.
Combined, those four elements result in a ski that will cruise with ease and rail turns when you step on the throttle.
- Lenghts: 153-160-167-174 cm
- Sidecut: 123-77-105 mm
- Radius: 13.5 m (167 cm)
- Binding: IQ-TP10 CM2 NK
- Construction: Composite Sidewall IQ
- 3Matrix : The sidecut, camber and construction have been designed and adapted to function in perfect synergy during the turn. Milled mould with Camber and 3D Rocker profiles to guarantee the precision of the end product.
- Sidecut geometry designed for ski deformation during turns.
- The 3D surface of the ski guarantees flexibility, optimal stability and reduced inertia.
Dura-Tec : Each individual detail has been designed to maximize the skis’ strength and durability.
- Aluminium tip protectors.
- Top Foil 20% thicker than the market standard with a texturized surface. This material protects the ski from scratches and knocks.
- Shorter IQ track so it can’t be damaged by impact with the edges.
- Maximum radius on upper edge to prevent scratches and chipping.
- New tail protector design: 75% stronger in impact test.
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
The IQ system is the only true fusion of ski body and binding element. The natural performance and flex of the ski are not influenced by any mounting, drilling, screwing or gluing of separate interfaces, elements or the binding itself.
- Demo Ready Test & Buy : The design details of the ski (construction, top foil, tip and tail protection) have been chosen to provide the longest possible life cycle, while the boot plate and binding are designed to allow ease of-use and simple adjustment to different boot sizes. Skis with these characteristics are ideal for Test&Buy marketing and Rental.
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.