referencia : 8A605700+8C6007E1
A modern design and researched materials give the QUATTRO 8.4 TI ski by BLIZZARD a new and improved performance. Precise and efficient transfer of energy with remarkable stability and rebound are your best assets next winter.BLIZZARD
Choose QUATTRO 8.4 TI skis by BLIZZARD and endow your winter sports season with an aura of success.
The IQ SW CARBON TI technology developped by Blizzard incorporates the combined advantages of carbon fibre and Titanal. This combination creates a high level of stability, rebound and edgehold.
Would you prefer even greater precision? Then you can rely on the Sidewallinnovation with its sidewalls integrated into the construction of the ski. Pressure is spread equally along the sides of the ski and the torsional rigidity thus created by the sidewalls enhances the performance.
The Wider Waist shape offers perfect stability in all types of snow conditions and allows a sharper tilting angle.
Resistance and durability have not been neglected, either. Dura-Tec technology guarantees an enhanced lifespan for your skis. This guarantee is notably carried out by thealuminium protectors on the tip, a thick and texturedcosmetic finish, and the fact that the top of the edges is rounded..
The XCell 12 DEMO created by BLIZZARD is aimed at improving power transmission and edge-hold. Through XCell Piston Technologylocated in the toepiece, the boot remains well centred, whatever the circumstances.
- Composition: IQ SW CARBON TI with unidirectional carbon frame (carbon fibre and Titanal combined: excellent stability, rebound and edge-hold)
- Performance: Sidewall innovation (integrated sidewalls: improved energy transmission and precision)
- 2 mm tip rocker: offers the advantage of buoyancy on tracks with rough, uneven surface, and excellent control.
- Durability: Dura-Tec technology (protective coating on the surface, tip and rails to enhance the lifespan of the skis)
- Suspension: polyamide structure in the construction, linked to a buoyant cushioning system (less vibration and better grip)
- Wider Waist: the ski is wider across the waist (improved stability and approach)
XCell Piston: this technology equips the bindings with excellent transmission power and edge-hold.
Located in the front, it provides solid and reliable support for your boots. This ensures that you have better precision in the purchase.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.