If skiing means 'speed' and 'carving' to you, then Blizzard's QUATTRO W 7.4 CA<t skis for women, are made for you.
The profile of the tip and waist gives these skis an improved capacity for flexing so that your approach to the bends will be easier and more instinctive.
The Lite Core core is specially developed for all mountain and freeride skis. With a bamboo construction,it offers asubstantial reduction in weight.
With Sidewall IQtechnology, the sidewalls integrated into the construction of the ski, offer several advantages. Enjoy the benefits of improved transmission of movement onto the sidewall, sustained pressure on the entire structure and uncompromising control.
The Narrow Waist shape ensures impressiveedge-to-edge speed and an unprecedented grip on hard or frozen snow.
The TP 10 DEMO bindings by BLIZZARD are the result of a collaboration with Marker. versatile and efficient, they are suitable for all types of skiing: alpine, all mountain, track performance, racing ...
They are equipped with "IQ-System" which guarantees a natural flex and optimal performance on the tracks.
- Composition: IQ SW Fibreglass, combining lightness and ease (excellent stability and optimal rebound)
- Performance: Sidewall innovation (integrated sidewalls: improved energy transmission and precision)
- Lite Core: core of bamboo and Isocore (reduced weight)
- Durability: Dura-Tec technology (protective coating on the surface, tip and rails to enhance the lifespan of the skis)
- Suspension: polyamide structure in the construction, linked to a buoyant cushioning system (less vibration and better grip)
- Narrow Waist: the ski is narrower under the waist (for edge-to-edge speed and grip on hard snow)
- IQ System: the IQ technology offers the user a true fusion of the ski body with the bindings. With the benefits of a lighter construction, the natural flex of the ski is enhanced. The ski is actually unaffected by any assembly, drilling, screwing or glueing together of interfaces or separate parts.
For your comfort, these bindings have been researched and developed for quick and easy installation.
Adjustment of bindings: all sizes with tools
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.