The R-Power FS is a GS style ski that implements a full suspension technology that has an integrated dampening and binding system.
This combination provides maximum on-snow stability with excellent rebound energy.
ICC Technology in the R-Power FS integrates 90-degree directional carbon fiber into the tip and tail sections of the ski, creating additional torsional strength, increased edge grip and uncompromised stability.
The R-Power FS is built for the frontside skier who is looking for a ski that offers tremendous frontside capabilities with unparalleled performance. This ski likes speed!
- Lenghts: 167-174-181 cm
- Sidecut: 116-71-100 mm
- Radius: 15.0 m (174 cm)
- Binding: POWER14 TCX
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall IQ; Wood, Titanium, Carbon
- 3Matrix : The sidecut, camber and construction have been designed and adapted to function in perfect synergy during the turn. Milled mould with Camber and 3D Rocker profiles to guarantee the precision of the end product.
- Sidecut geometry designed for ski deformation during turns.
- The 3D surface of the ski guarantees flexibility, optimal stability and reduced inertia.
Dura-Tec : Each individual detail has been designed to maximize the skis’ strength and durability.
- Aluminium tip protectors.
- Top Foil 20% thicker than the market standard with a texturized surface. This material protects the ski from scratches and knocks.
- Shorter IQ track so it can’t be damaged by impact with the edges.
- Maximum radius on upper edge to prevent scratches and chipping.
- New tail protector design: 75% stronger in impact test.
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
The IQ system is the only true fusion of ski body and binding element. The natural performance and flex of the ski are not influenced by any mounting, drilling, screwing or gluing of separate interfaces, elements or the binding itself.
Full Suspension : The carbon fibre structure built into the ski’s construction and connected to an elastic dampening system guarantees:
- 15 times less vibrations
- A more dynamic ski
- Unbeatable edge grip
- More effortless skiing
- Greater control
- Demo Ready Test & Buy : The design details of the ski (construction, top foil, tip and tail protection) have been chosen to provide the longest possible life cycle, while the boot plate and binding are designed to allow ease of-use and simple adjustment to different boot sizes. Skis with these characteristics are ideal for Test&Buy marketing and Rental.
- ICC : This technology provides greater control and balance in the ski without any loss of stability or edge grip. The tip and tail are made of lighter materials reinforced with multidirectional carbon fibre.
- The result is a ski with:
- Less inertia at the tip and tail
- Reduced vibrations
- Greater precision in turn initiation
- Full Camber : The full camber ski profile guarantees perfect pressure distribution from tip to tail, maximizing edge grip throughout the arc of the turn.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.