referencia : 8A515000
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
The Regulator is Blizzard's most recent addition to the Twin Tip family. At 94mm underfoot, it joins the ranks alongside the Gunsmoke and Peacemaker.
Designed to be an all-mountain Twin Tip that excels in the park, it is still versatile enough to take all over the mountain.
A full wood Flipcore construction and vertical sidewalls mean this ski is durable and will withstand the test of terrain parks, like rail slides and afterbang. Its early rise tips and tails are perfect for butters and switch tricks.
For a versatile Twin Tip ski that boasts Blizzard’s classic stability, freeride skiers and park rats need to check out the Peacemaker.
- Lenghts: 165-172-179-186 cm
- Sidecut: 127-94-113 mm
- Radius: 18.5 m (172 cm)
- Weight: 1.760g +/- 50g (172 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Beech Woodcore
- FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Optimal pressure distribution on the edges
- Skis are extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable
- Floatation effect
- Stability at high speed
- Natural flex
- Great grip and stability
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.