referencia : 8A515000
referencia : 7425O1.MCD
The Regulator is Blizzard's most recent addition to the Twin Tip family. At 94mm underfoot, it joins the ranks alongside the Gunsmoke and Peacemaker.
Designed to be an all-mountain Twin Tip that excels in the park, it is still versatile enough to take all over the mountain.
A full wood Flipcore construction and vertical sidewalls mean this ski is durable and will withstand the test of terrain parks, like rail slides and afterbang. Its early rise tips and tails are perfect for butters and switch tricks.
For a versatile Twin Tip ski that boasts Blizzard’s classic stability, freeride skiers and park rats need to check out the Peacemaker.
- Lenghts: 165-172-179-186 cm
- Sidecut: 127-94-113 mm
- Radius: 18.5 m (172 cm)
- Weight: 1.760g +/- 50g (172 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Beech Woodcore
- FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Optimal pressure distribution on the edges
- Skis are extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable
- Floatation effect
- Stability at high speed
- Natural flex
- Great grip and stability
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE SCHIZO 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones.
On this model, you also get a 60 mm adjustment to centre the bindings on the ski for freestyle and to move it back for taking advantage of the fresh powdery snow, and this, without even having to put it off.
With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE SCHIZO 11 is the first choice for young freestylers and the lightweight ones in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 25mm
Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- Multi-stance adjustment: Skiing in a park or backcountry requires a different technique. When doing jumps and new school tricks you need to be centred on the skis for optimum balance. In powder though, setting the binding back a little improves ski flotation tremendously and less energy is needed. The Multi Stance Adjustor offers 60 mm continuous travel for perfectly balanced riding position.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1994g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.