referencia : RCEA017
Are you motivated and obsessed by fresh tracks and cold smoke? Are you a first-chair fixture and want to turn heads as you arc through untouched pow?
The Samba is the ski for ladies who can't fathom missing out on a powder day and need a ski made specifically for them! Designed for females who ski powder, the Samba is a lightweight Flipcore powder ski with a 98mm waist.
It's the perfect setup for the woman in search of a wider ski that boasts unparalleled versatility.
Featuring a rockered tip and camber underfoot that flows into an early rise tail, the Samba is a stable ski that floats in powder, blows through crud, and grips to groomers.
- Lenghts: 152-159-166-173 cm
- Sidecut: 131-98-116 mm
- Radius: 19.0 m (166 cm)
- Weight: 1.650g +/- 50g (159 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood + Ti Binding Interface
- FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Optimal pressure distribution on the edges
- Skis are extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable
- Floatation effect
- Stability at high speed
- Natural flex
- Great grip and stability
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Lite Core : Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern Freeride and All Mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the Bamboo and Isocore cores.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The all-new AXIAL³ 120 DUAL B120 is a high-performance Dual Standard alpine ski binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range and 120mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR ""Walk to Ride"" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new Axial³ DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance.
The Axial³ heelpiece and reinforced Full Action toe delivers the industry’s strongest coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission, precision, and control.
Featuring the longest elastic travel on the market, the Axial³ DUAL also provides superior shock absorption, reducing unwanted pre-release for dependable, trustworthy alpine performance.
- ROSSIGNOL introduces the all-new DUAL WTR bindings. The industry’s first alpine bindings to offer quick, easy boot type selection for use with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or “WTR” Rocker Soles (ISO 9523). ROSSIGNOL's Dual Standard Concept is the industry’s most versatile and performance-oriented platform to address the new emerging standard in boot soles – WTR or “Walk to Ride”, and features quick, easy boot type selection while retaining a consistent natural ramp angle between standards.
Available on select FKS and AXIAL³ bindings.
- TÜV SÜD certifies that our products and industrial assembly techniques comply with international ISO standards.
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.