If you’re a lady prowling for powder, the Sheeva is made specifically for you.
At 104mm underfoot, this ski effortlessly floats through powder. Plus, lively in the turn and responsive edge to edge, the Sheeva rips on groomers.
Rocker in the tip and tail, camber underfoot, and Flipcore construction are a few of the winning ingredients that create a versatile user-friendly feel in the Sheeva.
- Lenghts: 158-165-172-179 cm
- Sidecut: 134-104-124 mm
- Radius: 17.0 m (172 cm)
- Weight: 1.780g +/- 50g (165 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Bamboo-Paulownia-Wood + Ti Binding Interface
- FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Optimal pressure distribution on the edges
- Skis are extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable
- Floatation effect
- Stability at high speed
- Natural flex
- Great grip and stability
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages: - Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Lite Core : Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern Freeride and All Mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the Bamboo and Isocore cores.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Salomon is strong since with this new ski bindings, the brand opens the field of all possible shoe standards without jeopardizing gliding safety and performance. With the WARDEN MNC 13, solidity and precision are at your service to offer outstanding performance downhill, regardless of the ski footwear standard.
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN value:5-13
- Height: 21 mm
- Low Profile chassis
- Construction in steel
- Progressive Transfer ferrules
- Toe piece with base in U
- Oversize platform
- Flex heel Interface
- Pedal - SCP runner
- DIN value: 4 to 13
- Freeski brakes
- Senior Norm
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.