The SPUR FLAT is the biggest ski in the Freeride All Mountain range thanks to its 125 mm width at waist level. This ski was clearly designed to go big in freeride mode. The deeper the snow, the better it is.
It is resistant, very stable and maneuverable. It offers control in large curves and on powder snow.
It is fast and comfortable thanks to its very good shock absorption qualities. Its Flip Core construction gives it a natural rocker shape. In combination with its integral rocker with flat camber at the center of the ski, it provides exceptional flotation and maneuverability on deep snow. Moreover, its lighter construction saves your energy so you can ride all day without even having to worry about it.
It is a great freeride ski for those who want only the best.
- LIP CORE
- Full Rocker: rocker on the whole length of the ski combined with a flat center. Offers great flotation and exceptional maneuverability.
- Sidewall: better energy transmission / increased strength / increased rigidity in torsion
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood, Carbon + Ti Binding Interface
- Light Weight construction: lighter bamboo construction to save your energy.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.