The SPUR FLAT is the biggest ski in the Freeride All Mountain range thanks to its 125 mm width at waist level. This ski was clearly designed to go big in freeride mode. The deeper the snow, the better it is.
It is resistant, very stable and maneuverable. It offers control in large curves and on powder snow.
It is fast and comfortable thanks to its very good shock absorption qualities. Its Flip Core construction gives it a natural rocker shape. In combination with its integral rocker with flat camber at the center of the ski, it provides exceptional flotation and maneuverability on deep snow. Moreover, its lighter construction saves your energy so you can ride all day without even having to worry about it.
It is a great freeride ski for those who want only the best.
- LIP CORE
- Full Rocker: rocker on the whole length of the ski combined with a flat center. Offers great flotation and exceptional maneuverability.
- Sidewall: better energy transmission / increased strength / increased rigidity in torsion
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood, Carbon + Ti Binding Interface
- Light Weight construction: lighter bamboo construction to save your energy.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Highly prized by the freestyle skiers and lovers of powdery snow in high mountains, the legendary FKS offers more control, better edge decision, increased responsiveness and more sensations.
Its main advantage: its elastic race. In fact, the FKS rotating heel piece combined with the reinforced Dual Action III toe piece offers a longer elastic race than its competitors for increased security. It helps to prevent premature triggering of the bindings while ensuring support in all circumstances.
This precise and "neutral" binding offers fluid and intuitive skiability due to its very short mounting area.
The reference in the freestyle and freeride, a safe value in ultimate bindings. The perfect product for committed freeskiers.
- Heel piece: DUAL ACTION III with multi-directional 180° trigger
- Glider : Extra-wide anti-friction glider, for a better skiability on wide skis.
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Heel piece: Pivoting FKS heel piece
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 28 mm
- FKS heel piece adjustment: 20 mm
- Brakes FKS 130 mm
- DIN value: 5/14
- Height: 20 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.