referencia : 8A614900
referencia : 7716M1
The ZERO G 085 by Blizzard is a freeride / touring ski with an 85 mm waist. It is ideal for skiers searching for ultra lightweight touring equipment that pose no constraints in the ascent, but who also want to enjoy the fresh snow on the way down.
The "Carbon Drive Zero G" technology incorporates a carbon structure in an ultra lightweight construction . The 3D geometry guarantees optimal flex and provides a certain rigidity and torsion. The result: a level of stability and control unprecedented in the world of alpine skiing and a feeling of being as free as the air.
The "Sidewall[s]" are incorporated on the inside of the ski for better transmission of lateral movement and a sustained pressure along the full length of the ski.- This technology improves the control and performance on sharp bends and precise paths. With a rocker in the tip and the tail combined with a centred camber, you will float in the powder and remain stable on the compact snow.
Indulge yourself with the most lightweight freeride-touring range on the market!ZERO G: zero constraints.
- Construction: Sandwich compound
- Sidewall: The sidewalls are incorporated on the inside of the ski for better transmission of lateral movement and for a sustained pressure along the full length of the ski.- This technology improves performance and control, especially in carving.
- Carbon Drive Zero G: this technology incorporates a carbon structure in an ultra lightweight construction. The 3D technology guarantees optimal flex and provides a certain rigidity and torsion. The result: a level of stability and control unprecedented in the world of alpine skiing and a feeling of being as free as the air.
- Rocker Camber Rocker: A rocker at the tip and tail combined with a cambered centre. This configuration allows you to float in the powder and maintain control in compact snow.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
As lightly as resistant!
The concept incorporates the proven design of the bindings Duke and Baron, but with a ratio of weight/performance optimized for ski touring. Featuring the all new Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage heel, the F10 TOUR is ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight:
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.