referencia : 8A614700
The ZERO G 095 by Blizzard is a freeride / touring ski equipped with a wide, 95 mm waist. Perfect for any skier who is as happy on the ascent as he is on the descent.
The "Carbon Drive Zero G" technology incorporates a carbon structure in an ultra lightweight construction . The 3D geometry guarantees optimal flex and provides a certain rigidity and torsion. The result: a level of stability and control unprecedented in the world of alpine skiing and a feeling of being as free as the air.
The "Sidewall[s]" are incorporated on the inside of the ski for better transmission of lateral movement and a sustained pressure along the full length of the ski.- This technology improves the control and performance on sharp bends and precise paths. With a rocker in the tip and the tail combined with a centred camber, you will float in the powder and remain stable on the compact snow.
Indulge yourself with the most lightweight freeride-touring range on the market!ZERO G: zero constraints.
- Construction: Sandwich compound
- Sidewall: The sidewalls are incorporated on the inside of the ski for better transmission of lateral movement and for a sustained pressure along the full length of the ski.- This technology improves performance and control, especially in carving.
- Carbon Drive Zero G: this technology incorporates a carbon structure in an ultra lightweight construction. The 3D technology guarantees optimal flex and provides a certain rigidity and torsion. The result: a level of stability and control unprecedented in the world of alpine skiing and a feeling of being as free as the air.
- Rocker Camber Rocker: A rocker at the tip and tail combined with a cambered centre. This configuration allows you to float in the powder and maintain control in compact snow.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Completely revolutionary, the DIAMIR VIPEC 12 is the first ski touring binding with inserts with defined triggering.
To be clearer, this "Low Tech" binding system allows a lateral security triggering combined with the automatic heel piece. A great novelty in the ski touring world!
Lightweight, it ensures maximum security. For understanding its system, its inserts are mounted on a lateral "rail". Thus, in a fall with torsion, this "rail" moves to facilitate wedging. And in case of fall at low speed, the insert switches on the outside so that nothing can interfere with the ejection of the shoe.
Featuring the Easy Switch concept which allows you to pass from downhill mode to walking mode easily with the help of your pole, it is easy to use.
To finish, it is endowed with a broad support point and high stability of the system, for a more direct transfer of forces more and therefore more effective.
- Lateral security triggering : Its automatic stop allows a side trip in 2 phases. In a first phase, the sliding block moves laterally with the pin toe piece unit. In a second phase, the pin toe piece unit tilts laterally, thus freeing up the shoe. After tripping, the toe piece can be turned back to its initial position with a simple gesture. Note that the shoe shall be released only if the dynamic stroke of 11mm and the restoring force set have been crossed.
- Security frontal triggering: Its automatic toe grounder allows frontal triggering assured by the lateral tilt of the heel pin unit housed in the heel chassis. They move on a dynamic race of 4 mm and, after exceeding the restoring force set acting on the retention wedges of the rear inserts of the shoe, the latter is released.
- Defined security triggering: The active longitudinal compensation is the key of the defined triggering. The contact pressure of the shoe must remain constant for the triggering mechanisms to provide a defined triggering in all situations. Thanks to the Pin Safety system, the active longitudinal compensation provides constant pressure through the coming and going of the heel piece on the guide plate even during an extreme ski bending.
- Système Easy Switch : This Easy Switch system allows quick and simple donning and doffing. This system also facilitates the passage of the binding from the downhill mode to walking mode. The VIPEC 12 binding is compatible with all ski touring boots equipped with inserts.
- 3 levels of tilt: The Comfort Lift system allows 3 levels of tilt, 0°, 9° and 13°. The tilt change is done quickly and easily with your pole.
- Stop ski 100 mm
- DIN value: 5-12
- Unitary weight (without stop skis): 520 g (verified weight 485 g)
- Stop skis weight (unitary): 65 g (verified weight 65 g)
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.