referencia : 8A515800
referencia : FR14120
Floppy, unreliable backcountry touring skis have ruined more dreams than an iPhone alarm because ski companies have been focusing on uphill technology at the expense of downhill performance.
So, Blizzard set out to create a ski that will perform like its trusted Freeride line while boasting a lightweight construction made for backcountry touring.
The Zero G 108 is the result of endless research, design, and testing in all types of conditions and terrain. At 108mm underfoot, it is made for backcountry skiers searching for powder.
With an ultra-lightweight construction and torsional rigidity thanks to Carbon DriveTechnology, a natural flex, and stability at speed because of the paulownia woodcore, the Zero G 108 is a no-brainer for the unforgettable days spent touring outside of your resorts boundaries.
- Lenghts: 171-178-185 cm
- Sidecut: 136-108-122 mm
- Radius: 27.0 m (185 cm)
- Weight: 1.540g +/- 50g (171 cm); 0,79g/cm2
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Carbon Drive Technology
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- This technology is the integration of a carbon structure with an ultra-lightweight construction. Its special 3D geometry guarantees optimal flexional and torsional rigidity. The result is a level of stability and control unprecedented in the world of ski mountaineering.
- Carbon Drive is the market’s first uni-directional carbon frame construction.
- Carbon Drive is the lightest weight alpine ski construction in the market.
- The Carbon Frame, combined with the sidewall, increases the torsional rigidity of the tip and tail which results in increased stability and power transmission.
- Carbon Drive delivers a level of downhill performance that has never existed in a touring ski.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
RAIDER 14 117MM
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.