referencia : 8A515800
referencia : G2494_5502
Floppy, unreliable backcountry touring skis have ruined more dreams than an iPhone alarm because ski companies have been focusing on uphill technology at the expense of downhill performance.
So, Blizzard set out to create a ski that will perform like its trusted Freeride line while boasting a lightweight construction made for backcountry touring.
The Zero G 108 is the result of endless research, design, and testing in all types of conditions and terrain. At 108mm underfoot, it is made for backcountry skiers searching for powder.
With an ultra-lightweight construction and torsional rigidity thanks to Carbon DriveTechnology, a natural flex, and stability at speed because of the paulownia woodcore, the Zero G 108 is a no-brainer for the unforgettable days spent touring outside of your resorts boundaries.
- Lenghts: 171-178-185 cm
- Sidecut: 136-108-122 mm
- Radius: 27.0 m (185 cm)
- Weight: 1.540g +/- 50g (171 cm); 0,79g/cm2
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Carbon Drive Technology
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
- Rocker Camber Rocker : Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- This technology is the integration of a carbon structure with an ultra-lightweight construction. Its special 3D geometry guarantees optimal flexional and torsional rigidity. The result is a level of stability and control unprecedented in the world of ski mountaineering.
- Carbon Drive is the market’s first uni-directional carbon frame construction.
- Carbon Drive is the lightest weight alpine ski construction in the market.
- The Carbon Frame, combined with the sidewall, increases the torsional rigidity of the tip and tail which results in increased stability and power transmission.
- Carbon Drive delivers a level of downhill performance that has never existed in a touring ski.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The most accessible ION.
Same renowned feature set as the ION 12, with a lower Release Value 4 – 10. Now you can pick the ION that best matches your skiing! Otherwise it's the same lightweight, high-performance touring binding weighing in at only 585 g (1 lb 4.6 oz) per binding.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.