referencia : 8A614500
The ZERO G 108 created by Blizzard is a touring ski with a large waist of 108 mm, conceived for skiers who enjoy the pleasure of the descent.
Indulge yourself with the most lightweight freeride-touring range on the market! The "Carbon Drive Zero G" technology incorporates a carbon structure in an ultra lightweight construction. The 3D geometryguarantees optimal flex and provides a certain rigidity and torsion. The result: a level of stability and control unprecedented in the world of alpine skiing and a feeling of being as free as the air.
The "Sidewall" edges are incorporated on the inside of the ski for better transmission of lateral movement and for a sustained pressure along the full length of the ski.- This technology improves the control and performance on sharp bends and precise paths. With a rocker in the tip and the tail combined with a centred camber, you will float in the powder and remain stable on the compact snow.
It is designed for skiers who leave their own tracks instead of following in the tracks of others. ZERO G: zero constraints.
- Sidewall: The sidewalls are incorporated on the inside of the ski for better transmission of lateral movement and for a sustained pressure along the full length of the ski. This technology improves performance and control, especially in carving.
- Carbon Drive Zero G: this technology incorporates a carbon structure in an ultra lightweight construction. The 3D technology guarantees optimal flex and provides a certain rigidity and torsion. The result: a level of stability and control unprecedented in the world of alpine skiing and a feeling of being as free as the air.
- Rocker Camber Rocker: A rocker at the tip and tail combined with a cambered centre. This configuration allows you to float in the powder and maintain control in compact snow.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The most intuitive, reliable and powerful lightweight touring binding. Period.
The rookie of the year is back for more. Winner of 3 prestigious Editor's choice awards and coveted by skiers around the globe, the ION blew away expectations and spawned a whole series of bindings for 2015/16. Simply put, it’s the highest performing, most user friendly and most reliable lightweight tech binding you could ask for. Power up, then charge the descent.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.