referencia : 8A614500
The ZERO G 108 created by Blizzard is a touring ski with a large waist of 108 mm, conceived for skiers who enjoy the pleasure of the descent.
Indulge yourself with the most lightweight freeride-touring range on the market! The "Carbon Drive Zero G" technology incorporates a carbon structure in an ultra lightweight construction. The 3D geometryguarantees optimal flex and provides a certain rigidity and torsion. The result: a level of stability and control unprecedented in the world of alpine skiing and a feeling of being as free as the air.
The "Sidewall" edges are incorporated on the inside of the ski for better transmission of lateral movement and for a sustained pressure along the full length of the ski.- This technology improves the control and performance on sharp bends and precise paths. With a rocker in the tip and the tail combined with a centred camber, you will float in the powder and remain stable on the compact snow.
It is designed for skiers who leave their own tracks instead of following in the tracks of others. ZERO G: zero constraints.
- Sidewall: The sidewalls are incorporated on the inside of the ski for better transmission of lateral movement and for a sustained pressure along the full length of the ski. This technology improves performance and control, especially in carving.
- Carbon Drive Zero G: this technology incorporates a carbon structure in an ultra lightweight construction. The 3D technology guarantees optimal flex and provides a certain rigidity and torsion. The result: a level of stability and control unprecedented in the world of alpine skiing and a feeling of being as free as the air.
- Rocker Camber Rocker: A rocker at the tip and tail combined with a cambered centre. This configuration allows you to float in the powder and maintain control in compact snow.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Super robust bindings and similar in all to its little sister the F10, the F12 TOUR brings with its additional 65 grams the small element of force for the bold skiers or those who prefer the difficult terrain. Ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight :
- Size S: 890gr
Size L: 905gr
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1770||885||265 - 325mm|
|L||1830||915||305 - 365mm|
En 1945, Toni ARNSTEINER fabrica el primer esqui Blizzard en su taller de carpinteria en Mittersill, Austria, a su regreso de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.
La marca austriaca ha tomado una nueva salida, desde que se unio al grupo Tecnica.
El Grupo Tecnica se basa en Italia en Giavera del Montello y la filial francesa se traslado a Annecy. Sus actividades incluyen botas de esqui, zapatos de outdoor, los esquis, Moon Boots y el equipo para los deportes de invierno como el esqui y raquetas de nieve.
Desde que se mudo a una nueva fabrica ultra moderna que comparte con Nordica, la marca Blizzard es necesaria en todos los sectores, excepto en el freestyle.